Travel Photography Roulette: Round 9

90 comments

Travel Photography Roulette: Round 9It’s my turn to play host to Travel Photography Roulette! My photo of a young boy running through the rain won last week’s contest over at Travel with a Mate so I have the honor of hosting this week’s contest and choosing a theme. And the theme is: Water.

Jeremy at Living the Dream came up with the idea and got the ball rolling. Eight weeks and hundreds of amazing photos later, it’s still going strong.

Theme
This week’s theme is water — whether it’s a beach scene, waterfall or kids playing with a garden hose, if there’s water involved it qualifies. Simply post your link in the comments below, include a sentence or two for a caption and I’ll add it to the page. When the week is up, I’ll announce a winner and they will choose next week’s theme. The contest will run from January 26th — February 3rd, so don’t delay!

Rules
The rules of the game are simple. The hosting blogger is the chosen winner of the previous week’s (7 days) game. The new host chooses a generic keyword or phrase that other bloggers submit photos to during the course of the week. Phrases can be as generic as ‘signs’ all the way to abstract thoughts like ‘religion’ and everything in between. At the end of the week, the hosting blogger chooses their favorite photo that fits the chosen phrase and moves it to the top of the post as the winning entry with direction to the new host’s site for the next round.

Readers can attempt to sway the author into picking a certain photo via comments but the author can ignore comments as they see fit. The game is repeated with the winner hosting the following week’s game and choosing a phrase for new photo submissions. The following is a list of the previously played rounds of the game and the hosting blogger for each. This list also doubles as a winner’s table as each topic host won the preceding round! Click the host’s link to go directly to that entry to see some stunning photographs from the chosen term/phrase!

1. Nov 4-10, 2010 Living the Dream — “Animals”
  2. Nov 17-24, 2010 Skinny Backpacker — “Road Signs”
  3. Nov 29-Dec 6, 2010 Dream a Little Dream — “Street Art”
  4. Dec 8-Dec 15, 2010 Flashpacker HQ — “Festival”
  5. Dec 17-Dec 24, 2010 Over Yonderlust — “Landmarks”
  6. Dec 26-Jan 2, 2011 Don’t Ever Look Back — “Beaches”
  7. Jan 5-Jan 12, 2011 ThePlanetD — “Portraits”
  8. Jan 15-Jan 22, 2011 Travel with a Mate — “Motion”

Lighthouse on Koh Chang Island, Thailand at dusk.

The contest rules stress “No Photoshopping”, but consider that waved for this round. Post-processing is an integral part of photography in my mind, so long as it’s done with a light touch.

So, dig through your hard drive, sort through your best shots and show us what you’ve got!

The entries for Round 9 are:

Jaime @ Breakaway Backpacker

This was the best shot I got while off the North Shore of O’ahu on the “Hawaii Shark Encounters” tour. We spent 30 minutes in a cage surround by lots of sharks.

Benny @ Dawn Abroad

Out of my way — 2 surfers almost hit each other at Dreamland, Bali. In the next scene, they successfully avoid each other.

Sherry @ Ottsworld

The Fast and the Furious — boat racing season in Tha Phra, Laos. I promise – this was not photoshopped…it was taken with a flash at dusk.

Fred Shively

Jeremy @ Living the Dream

The turtle was so hungry for its lunch that it had no regard that I was snorkeling right in front of it, which resulted in this photo from Barbados.

Manyu @ Shutter Feet

This shot is from a recent trip through the backwaters of India’s Konkan Coast. As we sped through the backwaters, I noticed the water splashing caused by the boat.

Jill @ Jack and Jill Travel the World

Fishermen in Java with their catch. Our first entry!

Amy @ Surrounded by the Sound

There are few better places in the world to see waterfalls than Plitvice National Park, Croatia – a UNESCO world heritage site with waterfalls interconnecting 16 turquoise lakes.

Bryan @ Budget Your Trip

Fishermen on their boats in the Niger river, Segou, Mali.

Cam @ Traveling Canucks

Snorkeling in the Red Sea – Dahab, Egypt.

Matt and Deborah @ Travel with a Mate

A beautiful stepped waterfall in a rain forest clearing. Erawan waterfalls in Thailand.

Christy @ Technosyncratic

This photo was taken at Laurel Falls, a waterfall that you can hike to in the Great Smoky Mountains (TN). While we were there a rainbow emerged, so we got this picture of the rainbow with the spray of the falls coming down on the rocks.

Michael @ Go, See, Write

This photo was taken underwater in the Red Sea, near Dahab, Egypt. If you like scuba diving…. this is the place for you.

Erica @ Over Yonderlust

A bath from the Roman baths…. in Bath, UK.

Kieron @ Don’t Ever Look Back

The Petronas Towers during a thunderstorm, shadowed by a dark sky and waterdrops on our hotel room window.

Kevin @ The Mad Traveler

Flooded salt pans outside of Bangkok. This shot is from a whole series of shots from a day we just had the freedom to drive through some back roads checking out the birds drawn to these pools and taking photos.

Magda @ Destination World

This was taken in Iguazu National Park on the Brazilian side of the border.

Dyanne @ TravelnLass

Back in the late ’80s I drove up to Mt. Rainier one afternoon, took a bunch of sunset pics then slept in my car til 3 am when I hiked up in the dark to the Paradise ice caves. Alas, the Paradise ice caves no longer exist – no doubt a sad consequence of a pesky little annoyance called “global warming”. ;(

Katrina @ TourAbsurd

Kwale Island, off the coast of Zanzibar, Tanzania. We went for a fantastic day of coral reef snorkeling, fruit sampling, and dolphin watching; I daydream about this every day…

Theodora @ Travels with a Nine Year Old

This is a picture of the Astarna, reflected in the water of the Batang Rejang at night time. It’s a palace built by the British adventurer James Brooke after he became Rajah of Sarawak, Borneo.

Ken @ Ken Kaminesky Photography

The tranquil waters of Lake Louise in Banff National Park – Alberta, Canada.

Mike @ Travels of Mike

Sunrise in Mission Beach Australia.

Brooks @ Brooks on Break

Cape Kri, Raja Ampat, Indonesia — When diving, I often get focused on the walls and reefs below me. I looked up to gauge the sun for a different shot and saw these fish schooling above me. It was a great reminder that there are things happening in every direction in the ocean.

Natalia @ No Beaten Path

This is a photo of the James Cook fountain in Canberra, taken from ‘over the hill’, an angle you don’t often see it from. As you can see, there was a fair breeze that day!

Dave and Deb @ The Planet D

Songkran Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dustin @ Skinny Backpacker

A child scoops water from inside the boat on Cambodia’s Tonle Sap.

Bruce @ 40 Plus Traveler

A Borneo Sunset so bright, it is hard to see where the ocean finishes and the sky starts! Overlooking the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, of the coast from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Akila @ The Road Forks

The waters at Milford Sound were still and clear, reflecting the sky, the clouds, and the mountains, as if the lake was a mirror on the world.

Marcello @ Wandering Trader

Lemaire Channel, Antarctica.

Rebecca @ Travels at 88mph

Lake Boomanjin, Fraser Island, QLD, Australia – AKA: The Red Lake.

Dee @ Dream a Little Dream

Taking a much deserved rest on the back of our floating raft house after some cave trekking in Khao Sok National Park, Thailand.

Laurence @ Minimum Wifi

A lake in Western Australia at sunset.

Neal @ Finding the Universe

Waiting for the rain to pass.

Cailin @ Travel Yourself

I went Tidal Bore rafting with Candice Walsh a few months ago and made a video of our trip. This is a screen shot of me right before I swallow half of the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.

Christy @ Ordinary Traveler

Post storm surf session in San Diego, CA. You won’t run across an empty lineup very often in Southern California.

Nick @ LocationLess

Savannah, Georgia.

Dina @ Vagabond Quest

Perfectly still water covers the ground of Istanbul’s Basilica Cistern. Long ago in wet times, this water reached the ceiling, sustaining the city against drought or siege. Where I stood to take this photo would have been under 4 meters of water.

Micah @ Travelitude

Floating down one of Venice’s hundreds of canals. Before getting in, I asked the mustached gondolier how much a ride would cost, he replied “8 euros.” Fair enough I thought, until the ride was over and I handed him a 10 spot. His smile turned into a snarl at the sight of the single bill and he began yelling “8″ again and again. It was then that I realized his thick Italian accent was turning “80″ into “8.” Ouch!

For more great entries, click HERE

{ 90 comments… read them below or add one }

Jaime January 26, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I took this shot while under water with my waterproof digital camera. This was the best shot I got while off the North Shore of O’ahu on the “Hawaii Shark Encounters” tour. We spent 30 mins in a cage surround by lots of sharks. It was a unique experience to see them glide by.

Jaime recently posted..Shit I need to get done before I leave…My Profile

Benny January 26, 2011 at 2:30 pm

My previous submission seems didn’t make it to the contest, so I’m going to submit the same photo

Caption:
“Out of my way”, 2 surfers almost hit each other at Dreamland, Bali. In the next scene, they successfully avoid each other
Benny recently posted..My First Trip as an Independent TravelerMy Profile

Sherry Ott January 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm

It was boat racing season in Laos. The end of the Buddhist Lent marks the beginning of celebration. For Laotians, this means festivals and boating. The season culminates in a large competition in Vientiane, the capital city, at the end of October. Tha Phra was ultimately preparing for the Vientiane race, but first they had to earn their way and compete in small village races. I went to a team practice and was able to do a whole photo documentary on it! I promise – this was not photoshopped…it was taken with a flash at dusk. Title is The Fast and the Furious
Sherry Ott recently posted..signsMy Profile

Fred Shively January 26, 2011 at 4:29 pm

My partner and I were on assignment to cover the annual Cadiz carneval in Andalucia. We were staying across the estuary from Cadiz in the lovely Puerto de Sta. Maria, one of Spain’s main sherry producing centres. As is so often the case, a dawn patrol produced this epitome of tranquility. http://www.flickr.com/photos/fredshively/402791368/in/set-72157622996065091/

Jeremy January 26, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Nice choice for round 9. I can imagine some interesting interpretations of this one are gonna pop up for sure.

“The turtle was so hungry for its lunch that it had no disregard that I was snorkeling right in front of it, which resulted in this photo from Barbados.”
Jeremy recently posted..Travel Product Reviews- Inflatable Travel PillowsMy Profile

Manyu January 26, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I am excited about my first entry into the travel photography roulette. The picture is from a recent trip through the backwaters of India’s Konkan Coast. As we sped through the backwaters admiring the beauty of the shoreline and onto our dolphin spotting destination, I noticed the water splashing caused by the boat. This shot is important to me because sometimes you need to look beyond the obvious beauty to uncover beautiful travel shots, the unusual angles. Thats what travel photography is about, right?
Manyu recently posted..Chasing Dolphins In GanpatipuleMy Profile

Manyu January 26, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Sorry about posting again, but the display size for the image I uploaded is just too big. Here’s the updated link.

Cheers!
Manyu recently posted..Chasing Dolphins In GanpatipuleMy Profile

Jill - Jack and Jill Travel The World January 26, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Our first entry!!

Fishermen in Java with their catch:
Jill – Jack and Jill Travel The World recently posted..Poi and Kirsty from No Place To be — Meet A Traveling CoupleMy Profile

Jeremy January 26, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Gotta say I’m glad to see people who are entering for the first time!

Amy January 26, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Okay, I’m joining the bandwagon and posting my first entry too. So many water pictures, so hard to choose, but when I think of water, I think of water in motion. Nothing conveys water in motion more than the classic waterfall. And there are few better places in the world to see waterfalls than Plitvice National Park, Croatia – a UNESCO world heritage site with waterfalls interconnecting 16 turquoise lakes. Here’s one of them moving along on a July day:

Amy recently posted..Scenes from LampangMy Profile

Bryan @ BudgetYourTrip January 26, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Great photos everyone. This was taken on the Niger river on Segou, Mali.

Fishermen on their boats in the Niger river, Segou, Mali
Bryan @ BudgetYourTrip recently posted..WordPress Plugins for Your Travel BlogMy Profile

Cam January 26, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Hey Wes,
Here is our contribution for this week.
Snorkeling in the Red Sea – Dahab, Egypt
Cam recently posted..Photo Essay- Snowboarding in Whistler- British ColumbiaMy Profile

Akila January 28, 2011 at 12:52 am

Man, I so want to go diving in the Red Sea and this picture only makes me want to go even more!
Akila recently posted..meyer lemon budinoMy Profile

Travel with a mate January 27, 2011 at 12:03 am

Congrats on winning round 8! A great theme idea for round 9, I thought I’d give you my contribution here.

Travel with a mate recently posted..http-www5x5mcom-facebook-11507-379527-36157-leadhtmlMy Profile

Christy @ Technosyncratic January 27, 2011 at 1:27 am

My first submission as well!

Christy @ Technosyncratic recently posted..South Beach- Playground of the Rich and CuriousMy Profile

Dyanne @TravelnLass January 27, 2011 at 1:33 am

Does uh, FROZEN water count?

Back in the late ’80s I drove up to Mt. Rainier one afternoon, took a bunch of sunset pics then slept in my car til 3 am when… I hiked up in the DARK (did I mention SOLO? geez, what an IDIOT) to the Paradise ice caves so I could be there at dawn when the very first rays of the morning sun glinted through the icy blue. Alas, the Paradise ice caves no longer exist – no doubt a sad consequence of a pesky little annoyance called “global warming”. ;(
Dyanne @TravelnLass recently posted..So You Wanna Be an Intl Tour Operator- HuhMy Profile

andi January 27, 2011 at 3:14 am

Congrats!
andi recently posted..Happy New Year!!!My Profile

Michael Hodson January 27, 2011 at 4:54 am

Hard to argue when I lose a photo competition to Wes, so I shall swing and try again this week. This photo was taken underwater in the Red Sea, near Dahab, Egypt. If you like scuba diving…. this is the place for you: http://www.goseewrite.com/2010/05/photo-of-the-day-under-the-red-sea/
Michael Hodson recently posted..Photo Journal- Bogota- Colombia Graffiti Art Part IIMy Profile

Erica January 27, 2011 at 5:17 am
Kieron January 27, 2011 at 6:48 am

Something different…

Sherry Ott January 28, 2011 at 7:16 am

I like this…it is different – good job!
Sherry Ott recently posted..signsMy Profile

Kevin January 27, 2011 at 7:23 am

I just posted this photo online last week. One of the flooded salt pans outside of Bangkok. Whenever I am in someone else’s car flying down Thailand highways, it seems we always pass these places and I can rarely shout “Stop the car! Photo! Photo!” This shot is from a whole series of shots from a day we just had the freedom to drive through some back roads checking out the birds drawn to these pools and taking photos.

Magda January 27, 2011 at 7:44 am

Congratulation on winning the last roulette!
Here is my entry http://www.flickr.com/photos/magdabis/4241096496/sizes/z/in/set-72157623004184881/

This was taken in Iguazu National Park on the Brazilian side of the border.
Magda recently posted..The value of money or why I think you can afford travelingMy Profile

Ken Kaminesky January 27, 2011 at 10:17 am
Katrina January 27, 2011 at 10:38 am

So many great photos here, wow! I’m just itchin’ to be somewhere tropical!

My entry: http://media.tourabsurd.com/images/Kwale_Island.jpg

Katrina recently posted..Quote- When someone does something good- applaud!My Profile

Cam January 27, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Some awesome pics so far! I do not envy you having to make a decision… I can’t even narrow the top 5 and we just got started! ;-)
Cam recently posted..City Spotlight – Kyoto- JapanMy Profile

wes January 27, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Agreed! This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought.

LeslieTravel January 27, 2011 at 12:37 pm

This is stiff competition! I vote for Amy @ Surrounded by the Sound… the waterfall looks so vibrant :)
LeslieTravel recently posted..Photo Essay- Trekking to Ciudad Perdida- Colombia’s “Lost City”My Profile

Amy February 1, 2011 at 8:25 am

Thanks, Leslie! I appreciate the kind words.

Wes, there are some seriously awesome photos here. I don’t envy you having to make a choice!
Amy recently posted..Scenes from LampangMy Profile

Theodora January 27, 2011 at 12:55 pm

This is a picture of the Astarna, reflected in the water of the Batang Rejang at night time. It’s a palace built by the British adventurer James Brooke after he became Rajah of Sarawak, Borneo:

If you’re interested in James Brooke, there’s a bit more about him here: http://travelswithanineyearold.com/2010/07/20/kuching_sarawak_cats_night_borneo_malaysia_travel_family_children_kids/
Theodora recently posted..Confession- I’m a Rubbish TravellerMy Profile

Mike January 27, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Sunrise in Mission Beach Australia.

Mike recently posted..Kowalski Travels- Wat PhoMy Profile

Brooks January 27, 2011 at 5:41 pm

Wow, there are some phenomenal photographs here. I love Matt & Deborah’s and Dyanne’s, but there’s lots of stiff competition. I’ll still throw my hat into the ring:

Natalia January 27, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Natalia recently posted..Ten Questions with Hornblower – Indefatigable BlogMy Profile

Dave and Deb January 27, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Wow! Amazing photos so far and congratulations on round 8. You take awesome photographs man. Since we are on the theme of Water, we thought that Songkran entry would be fun for this round.
Songkran Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
P.S I think you missed Ken Kaminesky’s, I was looking for his because we love his work.
Good luck with your decision, this round is going to be tough!

wes January 27, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Haven’t missed Ken’s shot — just trying to get a linkable image from him. Hope to have it live soon.

Sherry Ott January 28, 2011 at 7:19 am

one of my favorites!!
Sherry Ott recently posted..signsMy Profile

Aaron @ Aaron's Worldwide Adventures January 28, 2011 at 7:48 am

Wow that’s stunning!

Ken Kaminesky January 29, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Ooops! Sorry about that. All the photos on my archive have right clicking disabled. I should have sent you the URL. Thanks for figuring it out Wes. Thanks also to Dave and Deb for such a cool comment, you guys are awesome :)
Ken Kaminesky recently posted..The Haunting Beauty of Savannah at NightMy Profile

wes January 30, 2011 at 12:41 pm

No worries, Ken. I felt a little dirty digging into your code — glad it was okay :)

Dustin Main - Skinny Backpacker January 27, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Nice work Wes! You know I love your pan shots. I’d say my early faves are from Sherry and Manyu.

My entry this week is from Cambodia. I thought I would forgo the typical clear blue water for some brown stuff.

A child scoops water from inside the boat on Cambodia’s Tonle Sap.
Dustin Main – Skinny Backpacker recently posted..Photo Essay- Unreal AntarcticaMy Profile

bruce January 27, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Wow. Some great photos, and so many entries!
here’s another!

Manyu January 27, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Great photos so far! Going to be a tough choice!
Manyu recently posted..Chasing Dolphins In GanpatipuleMy Profile

Rachel January 27, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Wow – there are some seriously talented photographers out there. I am looking forward to following Photography Roulette around the web, so glad I found this Wes!

wes January 28, 2011 at 9:01 am

I’m really going to have my hands full just picking one :)

Akila January 28, 2011 at 1:15 am

Gorgeous pictures so far! (And, congrats on your win last week). I haven’t entered one of these yet and am excited to see everyone’s pictures once they’re up. In any event, here’s ours: http://picasaweb.google.com/theroadforks/MilfordSoundPost#5410698337246260898

Akila recently posted..meyer lemon budinoMy Profile

WanderingTrader January 28, 2011 at 1:37 am

Man strong competition this week! I would like to submit the following pic:

If you look closely I actually two forms of water in the picture, liquid form and solid form as well. This is from one of the most exotic and secluded areas in the world, Antarctica. Less than .0001% of the entire population are able to visit Antarctica each year thats why this should be the winner!! Caption: Lemaire Channel, Antarctica
WanderingTrader recently posted..BEST TRAVEL TALE – WINNER – SCARY DAY IN THE SAHARA DESERTMy Profile

Brendan van Son January 28, 2011 at 2:14 am

I really like Sherry’s picture!

Sherry Ott January 28, 2011 at 7:21 am

Thanks Brendan! :)
Sherry Ott recently posted..signsMy Profile

Rebecca January 28, 2011 at 2:54 am

Lake Boomanjin, Fraser Island, QLD, Australia – AKA: The Red Lake

Aaron @ Aaron's Worldwide Adventures January 28, 2011 at 7:29 am

Wow that’s creepy looking!
Aaron @ Aaron’s Worldwide Adventures recently posted..“There’s No School Today- The Government’s Been Overthrown”My Profile

Ken Kaminesky January 29, 2011 at 11:42 pm

I loved Fraser Island!! It’s one of my favourite places on Earth.
If you are going to Oz, check this place out. You’ll be blown away. :)
I almost go stranded there when my guide lost the keys to our Land Cruiser in the muddle of nowhere. Ahhh good memories.

gerovital romania January 28, 2011 at 3:51 am

I like very much water
I love the waterfall picture

Dee January 28, 2011 at 4:24 am

Dee recently posted..Photo Essay – Exploring the Imperial City in Hue- VietnamMy Profile

Dee January 28, 2011 at 4:28 am
Aaron @ Aaron's Worldwide Adventures January 28, 2011 at 8:13 am

There are some GREAT pictures here already! Here’s my entry:

Fishermen on Cambodia’s “Great Lake,” the Tonle Sap.

Laurence January 28, 2011 at 10:38 am

Wow, amazing entries so far.

This is a shot of a lake in Western Australia at sunset :)

Laurence recently posted..Highlights of KakaduMy Profile

Neale January 28, 2011 at 11:03 am

I gotta say their is some awesome photos been submitted…

Here is my first effort a shot i got waiting for the rain to pass..

Cailin January 28, 2011 at 11:16 am

I hope you like it! Pick me!! :)
Cailin recently posted..Interview with Fellow Travel Video Bloggers – Jason &amp Aracely of Two BackpackersMy Profile

Christy @ Ordinary Traveler January 28, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Christy @ Ordinary Traveler recently posted..How To Find Your Passion and Make Money 22My Profile

Dee January 28, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Wow Akila’s photo boggled my brain! Awesome shot!

Nick Laborde January 28, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I guess I’m gonna join the party too, although it’s going to be some tough competition. I don’t envy you at all for having to make that decision.

This shot was takin in Savannah GA.

Nick Laborde recently posted..Why everyone shouldn’t like youMy Profile

Katrina January 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm

All of ‘em are great! Love the action photos for sure. One favorite so far is Ken @ Ken Kaminesky Photography of Lake Louise in Banff National Park. The only thing it’s missing is a squirrel to photobomb it. ;)
Katrina recently posted..Ruins of St Kevins at Glendalough FlickrMy Profile

wes January 30, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Hahaha!

Julia January 28, 2011 at 10:33 pm

My current favourites have to be Mike’s and Ken’s. They’re the kind of shots you can imagine having on your wall at home and getting lost just staring at them!
Julia recently posted..The Most Fun You’ll Ever Have Wearing a Flotation DeviceMy Profile

Katherina January 29, 2011 at 1:44 am

Wow, so far the pictures are amazing… there’s hard competition out there!

Here goes mine!

I took this shot in the National Park of Timanfaya, Lanzarote (Canary Islands). The island is dominated by over 100 volcanoes and, in some areas, the surface reaches up to 120ºC, and only 13 meters deep even 600ºC, creating these artificial geysers.
Katherina recently posted..Falling Night from the Empire StateMy Profile

wes January 30, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Oh noes! I can’t get to your link here in Thailand. They seem to have BlogSpot blocked :(

Katherina January 31, 2011 at 4:28 am

oh no, too bad !!!! hmm.. I just posted it on my flickr account – this should not bring many problems!
Hope it works, and thanks :)
Katherina recently posted..Aha! Blogging Makes Me Tech-SavvyMy Profile

wes February 1, 2011 at 9:11 am

Gotcha! Posted on Part 2 :)

Katherina February 1, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Hi Wes! I think my picture is still not in (checked part 1 and 2)… is there any other way for me to send it in?
Katherina recently posted..Aha! Blogging Makes Me Tech-SavvyMy Profile

wes February 2, 2011 at 8:50 am

Arrgh! Sorry — was having wifi problems. I coded it and previewed it but it must not have updated. Fixed (and verified now). Thanks for your patience.